Have you ever visited Himachal Pradesh? If the answer is ‘no’, then quite certainly you are missing some real adventure. Dalhousieand Dharamshala are two of the mostfavouritetourist destinations in the Himachal Pradesh, that should attract you. Imagine that you are in the middle of snow – capped mountains, and also being surrounded by some famous Buddhist monasteries! Right before your eyes stretches a thick lump of vegetation which makes you catch your breath. Deodar, pine,oak and numerous other softwood trees are sure to attract your attention all of the way and you start feeling relaxed and totally at peace.
In order to make the most of the serene atmosphere of the mountains, it isstrongly recommended thatyou hire an expert and experienced tour operator. The most efficient travel and tour operator would help you in having an extraordinary and special experience, which is going to remain in your mind for a long time. However, you must make sure that the travel guide is a genuine one and one who must not be too expensive.If you plan well in advance for the Dalhousie and Dharamshala package, you are sure to get help when you search for a travel operator online.
About Dalhousie and Dharamshala
Dalhousie and Dharamshala are capable of providing you with some of the best experiences in your life time. Dharamshala has always been one of the calmest and most peaceful places, providing you with a spectacular and panoramic view of the Himalayan ranges. Dharamshala is surrounded by pristine water – bodies, besides having some of the loveliest of temples and old – fashioned yet beautiful buildings.
All tourists take a free and leisurely walk along the road that lies adjacent to the mall. This experience is bound to infuse fresh air into your system as well as in your soul. Dalhousie offers to show you a small valley lost in the lap of the mountains. The entire placeis surrounded by the best in the Tibetan architecture, andmesmerizing lakes. Therefore, if you explore he Dalhousie Dharamshala tour, you can certainly expectone of the most enjoyable trips.
A Tour Itinerary for Dharamshala and Dalhousie
- You can arriveat Dalhousie directly from the Pathankot railway station. The distance is more or less 75 kilometresand can be traversed within 3.5 – 4 hours.
- You can book the room in a hotel on a priority basis.
- You may indulge in leisurely activities in the evenings.
- You can spend a night in the Dalhousie hotel.
- The next morning, get up early and go for a long drive to Khajjar,which is a small vale lost in the neighbourhoodof Himalayas. You will lose yourself in the beauty ofKhajjarthat has become more amazing due to the lake, surrounded by a floating island.
- After spending some hours here, you can move back to Dalhousie.
- The next day you can plan to move to Dharamshala by a rented car service.
- You may also plan to stay there for the night.
The most attractive places to be visited here include:
- The residence of Dalai Lama
- Famous churches
- Buddhist monasteries
You may keep the day for sight-seeing in Dharamshala. In the afternoon,you may go shopping.