Earrings have been a fashion accessory for decades now, and we cannot simply live without them. They give an outfit a certain kind of panache and style and enhance it to a degree of complementing it. Earrings can make or break your outfit, they can either make it shine, or they can steal all the attention away from it, and that too, not in a good way. For anyone, the task of preparing an ensemble for an occasion can be too much.
10 Earrings that sell like hotcakes!
What to wear, what jewelry to wear, what makeup to wear etc. The most important out of these is what earrings to wear on what outfit and for what occasion. That is why earrings are so important in an ensemble, and here we have 10 earrings that sell like hot cakes:
- White and Gold Dangle Drop Earrings: These earrings are elegantly designed with pastel colors. You can pair them with a semi-formal or informal occasion like a family dinner or a casual dinner with friends with a chic shirt dress or a plain white lehenga or kurta.
- Blue Dangle and Drop Earrings: These earrings are embellished with a pale blue stone in the center on a delicate gold colored wire. They are perfect for any formal occasion where you don’t want to look too garish but also want to bring out your stylish best.
- Fayon White Ear cuffs: Perfect for any casual occasion, these gorgeous stone studded cuffs are not too garish neither too bland. You can pair them with plain black dresses or LBD’s, and you can also pair it with a low cut shirt, preferably a pastel color.
- Hirolas Green Studs: These stud earrings are in the shape of a delicate flower embellished with five green stones as petals. Personifying elegance, these earrings could go with an occasion and the dress suited to that. Pair them up with a maxi dress or a thigh-high slit dress, and you’re ready for a casual party or wear them with your formal wear, and you’re ready for a client meeting!
- Ayesha Gold Dangle and Drop Earrings: These leaf-shaped earrings are best for any formal or semi-formal occasion. They are gold colored, so they can be worn with any type of shirts or plain dresses or dresses with a hint of gold in them.
- Red and Silver Jhumkis: These earrings have a delicate round of red beads and are otherwise mostly silver. This pair of jhumkis has been selling like hot cakes due to their versatility, and the fact that they can be paired with most Indian dresses.
- Tipsy Fly Silver Dangle and Drop Earrings: Delicately built yet a little flashy, these earrings are perfect for either Indian wear or Western wear. If you have to wear them with Indian outfits, it’s best to pair them with black kurtis or any dull colors to perk up the outfit. In Western outfits, you can wear them with casual shirts, cropped tops with distressed denim.
- Red and Gold Clip-ons: These earrings will make a fashion statement if you pair them with western and formal outfits. Quirky in design, with small goldfish, embellished with red stones as clip ons, these will go great with formal wear such as a sari or even an attire of trouser and shirt.
- Yellow and Blue Dangle Drop Earrings: Traditional earrings are back on the list because we just can’t get enough of their flair! These seemingly heavy but light earrings will add a spark to any of your dresses or skirts and would also go great with semi-western attire.
- Tipsy Fly Rose Gold Studs: Rose Gold is proving to be quite the head turner in the area of earrings and rightly so! These beautiful studs are delicately curved circles of flower veils, which can go with any attire, be it western or Indian.
Check out all these earrings and more at https://www.gofynd.com/women/jewellery/earrings-earcuffs.